Let's Make Beautiful Nails
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for additional how to and ideas!
- Start with freshly groomed nails, take care of cuticles. Wipe nails with alcohol and make sure nails beds are clean and free of any residue. Let dry.
- Apply an even layer of Dip Base Coat and dip nail into powder. Tap off excess powder from nail, cleaning around cuticles as needed. Continue to the next finger. Repeat for 2-3 coats on each nail.
- Apply Activator, wait 2 minutes, then shape and buff nails. Use the rough buffer first to get most of the imperfections, followed by the smooth.
- Wash hand well with just water (no soap)
- Apply a second coat of Activator, wait 2 minutes, wipe with alcohol and let dry.
- Using quick light strokes, apply Top Coat on all the nails. Repeat for 2 layers until the surface stays smooth and shiny allowing 30-60 seconds to dry between each layer. Do not over brush, this could cause matte spots. Let dry for 3 minutes and moisturize with cuticle oil.