Let's Make Beautiful Nails
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for additional how to and ideas!
- Start with freshly groomed nails, take care of cuticles. Wipe nails with alcohol and make sure nails beds are clean and free of any residue. Let dry.
- Apply an even layer of Dip Base & Top Coat and dip nail into powder. Tap off excess powder from nail, cleaning around cuticles as needed. Continue to the next finger. Repeat for 2-3 coats on each nail.
- Apply Activator, wait 2 minutes, then shape and buff nails. Use the rough buffer first to get most of the imperfections, followed by the smooth.
- Wash hand well with just water (no soap)
- Apply a second coat of Activator, wait 2 minutes, wipe with alcohol and let dry.
- Using quick light strokes, apply Dip Base & Top Coat (or Dip Top Coat) on all the nails. Repeat for 2-3 layers until the surface stays smooth and shiny allowing 30-60 seconds to dry between each layer. Do not over brush, this could cause matte spots. Let dry for 3 minutes and moisturize with cuticle oil.